Scientist/Sr. Scientist, Single Cell Multiomics (3DG20-11)
Single cell multiomics measures properties of individual cells at genome scale. We are seeking a Scientist or Sr. Scientist to work within a team conducting single cell multiomics studies using spatial transcriptomics, single cell gene expression technologies, antibody based detection, and functional readouts.
The successful applicant will bring subject matter and bench level expertise to design, execute and interpret single cell experiments for Three Dimension Genomics.
This is a bench scientist position. The research culture at 3DG is fast-moving and highly investigator driven, suitable for highly motivated, creative and detail oriented scientists.
- Highly driven self-directed independent research scientist able to develop new ideas and successfully manage research projects
- An MD or PhD in a biomedical field with significant research laboratory experience.
- Able to work well in a group, and meet time and performance goals of the team.
- Able to clearly and concisely communicate project goals, strategy and progress in project proposals, written reports and verbal presentations, both internally and externally.
- The applicant must be able to work in the US.
To apply, please submit a CV and cover letter. Applicants that reside in the San Diego area are preferred.
Join Our Team
If you’re interested in one of our open positions, start by applying here and attaching your resume.